Monday, August 24, 2009

Tournament Update

I hope everyone is starting to tune up their games for our event in October. We are now only 7 weeks away from the tournament. We are still in need of players and sponsors, so if you have friends interested in playing or sponsoring our tournament please let me know.

For those of you committed to play, I need to begin to receive payments. This can be done in a couple of ways:

1. A deposit check for $200 made out to DRS Texas Challenge and sent to me or my brother. I'll supply the addresses below:

2. Full payment (preferred and much appreciated) in the form of 2 checks. 1 to DRS Texas Challenge for $275.00 and 1 to Make A Wish Foundation for $75.00. Again, the checks should be mailed to me or my brother Robert.


Address for Payments:

Dennis Sherrard
380 Oak Trail Drive
Double Oak, Texas 75077

Robert Sherrard
13729 Shady Ridge Ln.
Manor, Texas 78653

No comments: