Sunday, June 27, 2010

Team DFW needs golfers

Ok, so it's that time of year again, to start thinking about playing for Team DFW!  I need golfers to play in our annual DRS Texas Challenge Cup benefiting Make-A-Wish foundation.  The tournament will be sometime this September (dates and location TBD in the next 3 weeks).

If you have a handicap of 20 or better and like tournament golf, this is for you.  My brother and I are looking for golfers to keep this tournament going.  We play a 2 and a half day cycle with a round on Friday afternoon, 2 rounds on Saturday and a final round on Sunday.  Team DFW leads the series 2 to 1 with Team Austin currently holding the Cup after an exciting match at the Golf Club at Frisco Lakes last year. 

Please let me know via email or by phoning me at 214-298-1128 if you have an interest in playing.  The competition is great, the fellowship is great and our charity is great.  Come on and join us!

regards,
Dennis Sherrard
Captain, Team DFW

No comments: